Κυριακή 19 Ιουλίου 2009

Looking the Horizon



When you are watching the horizon .....


Do you really watch the horizon ?or you think of ordinary troubles ?On the other hand maybe you try to imagine a better life ,some dreams like a stardust on night sky. Maybe problems keep you down, BUT YOU NEED TO TRY HARD..

DREAMS...

Borned from the blood of angels, through the veil of storm, walked in the blizzard,down from the thunders on cold path ,drops of pouring rain fall on my face and lightings lighted my faith .... What does that mean ?A strange memory ?Or my imagination..?Maybe my previous life? it's me the inner me...This strange dream describes me,my life , ..It's my code INSIDE my royal blood.


A better life..

How will be my life if i hadn't made mistakes or how will be my life if i chose right selection.. Plans and opportunities make us skeptical but hapy enough if we goal our aim , past habits makes us sad or smiling about beautiful moments ...It's a good idea for future plans ...


Troubles ..
It's hard and painful sometimes ...We feel depressed and full of sorrow.We can't think or make right decisions..We can't think clearly o,your eyes and hands are tighted , but only on our mind, our imagination ... So it's hard for us to stand up and see things from other corner ...Stop it.... Close your eyes and clean your mind..Think of beoutifu Thikgs and fav persons .. then start making plans and draw a happy future!!Well done!!


IMPRISONED ANGEL